The PyNE VirtualBox is an Lubuntu VirtualBox with PyNE preinstalled. In order to setup the VirtualBox follow these steps:
- Install Oracle VirtualBox.
- Download the PyNE VirtualBox (.ova) file here. This file is 2.5 GB so this may take a while.
- Open Oracle VirtualBox. Click File -> Import Appliance, then open the pyne-lite.ova file.
- Follow remaining onscreen instructions.
- The VirtualBox can then be started up by clicking the Start arrow. The PyNE installation is in the /home/pyne-user/opt/pyne folder.
- Email any questions to email@example.com.